PART TIME LINE COOK
Reports To: Executive Chef
- Lead the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef.
- Prepare and present our food in accordance with the Chef’s standards.
- Oversee production of the kitchen as defined by Chef.
- Maintain a positive, safe and clean kitchen.
- Manages day to day sanitation controls.
- 2 years of experience.
- Ability to follow directions and work well under pressure while not sacrificing quality of consistency.
- Always keeping and maintaining work area clean, organized and sanitized.
- Food Protection Manager Certificate required but not necessary.
- Follow procedures and protocols for safe handling of food.
- Flexible schedule required with punctual attendance.
- You must be able to work any shift, morning, afternoon nights and weekends.
- Compensation: based upon experience.
- If you think you have the right qualifications, send us an email with your resume and photo attached.